Issued at: 7am Sunday, 5th February 2023
Present Weather: Cloudy Skies with showers in the vicinity and slight dust haze
Winds: A moderate breeze of 16mph from a Northeasterly direction
Temperature: 24°C / 76°F
Sea Level Pressure: 1021.0 mb or 30.15”
Sunset: Today 6:08pm
Sunrise: Tom 6:41am
Weather Forecast Valid until 8 am Tomorrow
Winds: East at 12 to 22 mph with possible gusts to 32 mph over elevated terrain and in some showers.
Seas: 1.8 to 2.1 meters or 6 to 7 feet in the waters east of the islands. A small craft advisory remains in effect.
Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Weather today: Variably cloudy skies with a 60 percent or moderate chance of brief morning showers with a gradual reduction in the chance of showers by this afternoon. Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 40 percent or moderate chance of passing overnight showers.
Eastern Caribbean Forecast: A weak moisture boundary coupled with a moderate to fresh breeze will generate variably cloudy skies over the Leeward Islands and islands further west this morning with improvements expected over these islands generally by later this afternoon. This feature could also bring similar conditions over the northern Windwards this afternoon. The rest of the islands which include the southern Windward Islands and islands further south could also see brief interruptions and passing showers as a moderate to fresh breeze transports pockets of moisture over those islands.